MAMAGREEN™ - innovative contemporary eco design. Relaxing & Enjoying the Great Outdoors is a favourite Australian past time. MAMAGREEN™ aims to enhance our outdoor living without compromising on style or comfort.
MAMAGREEN™ has adopted an environmentally friendly approach in producing a vast collection of Outdoor Furniture.
Create a space ideal for your lifestyle, select, mix and match. The ranges include; dining tables, high dining tables, dining chairs, stools & bench seats, sun loungers, lounge settings, coffee tables, planters and more.
Each collection has unique character with wide appeal for Australian life.
MAMAGREEN™ has products suitable for domestic and commercial projects please talk to one of our staff about your needs.
The story starts will selecting the very best materials for durable long lasting Outdoor Furniture.
It is our aim to produce Outdoor Furniture that will withstand extreme weather.
MAMAGREEN™ selects and uses the following materials in their collections: Recycled Teak
- Reclaimed from warehouse buildings and construction materials, old houses and railways. Teak is a close grained and oil-rich hardwood, it is especially stable in its recycled form. Recycled teak is truly unique in character with every piece having variations. Colour differences, knots, small cracks, grain and colour variations, climatic and soil conditions are a result of natural growth and all impact on the finished product, air drying and evidence of a past use which may include but not limited to nail, bolt holes and uneven surfaces. Highly skilled workers manually hand grade the wood and produce the optional rough bushed or smooth finish that gives our teak that special patina.
MAMAGREEN™ Recycled Teak is FSC certified and eco-friendly.Stainless Steel Grade 304
- High quality stainless steel, excellent strength, tough and long lasting, highly suitable for outdoor furniture. Creates a contemporary feel when combined with recycled teak. Stainless Steel Grade 316
- Optional Stainless Steel Grade 316 has a higher chromium content than the 304, and offers extra protection against the elements.Stainless Steel Grade 316 EP
- we can also offer an optional EP ( electro polished ) finish, reducing corrosion risk to almost zero, and is highly advised in maritime or coastal applications.Aluminium
- Powder coated aluminium is ideal for outdoor applications, light weight and highly weather resistant. The powder coating helps ensure a scratch proof surface and protection to corrosion and UV- resistance.Lacquered Wood
- Plantation Teak is kiln dryed to remove excess moisture and oils, the wood is treated with a PU ( Polyurethane ) sanding sealer. The PU based top coat paint is tested to withstand extreme cold and heat and is highly scratch resistant and easy to maintain.Acid Etched Glass
- Acid etched glass has a distinctive, smooth appearance and offers privacy without compromising light levels. A low maintenance product which offers ease of cleaning, compared to traditional glass and also maintains its appearance over time. Rehau® Synthetic fibers
- Rehau® branded wicker is a synthetic fibre HDPE ( High Density Polyethylene ) allowing ease of weaving, UV, mildew & shock resistant and exceptional colour fastness. this product is made to the highest standards of eco - friendliness and is 100% recyclable.Sunbrella® Textile
- a stong and hard wearing textile UV, mildew & shock resistant all weather fabrics, designed for outdoor applications, and includes Serafil thread for stitching and genuine YKK zipper and unique Batyline bottom strip for rapid drying. www.sunbrella.comBatyline® & Contract 45 Textile
-Both slings offer stong and hard wearing textile. UV, mildew & shock resistant along with exceptional strength and colour fastness, Batyline' s open weave structure allows for rapid drying. www.batyline.comCanatex® Textile
- Natural hemp fibre is interwoven with synthetic threads, to offer a natural look and feel, with all the strength and resistance of a fully synthetic fabric.Stamskin® Textile
- This robust material, is ideal for commercial applications, offering tear, water, UV resistance and fire retardant and is anti fungal and sanitized and is Oko - Tex standard 100 meaning is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.QuickDryFoam™ Cushions
- A practical choice for the outdoor environs, MAMAGREEN cushions have a inner core of QuickDryFoam™ and are designed for rapid drying and ensuring its shape. All cushions are finished with Sunbrella® Textile. CONSTRUCTION
Quality construction is essential in keeping the products superior reputation.
MAMAGREEN™ follows a very stringent quality control procedure, treating each and every piece with individual attention and care. Using the following criteria: Weather resistance, easy maintenance, care for the environment and prime quality. CARE
MAMAGREEN™ advises the following as a guide only - Recycled Teak
- Untreated the teak will get a silver grey patina. There are various products available to keep or enhance the original honey brown colour, these finishes protect the wood from stains or to protect the silver grey patina, it is advised to follow selected brands directions and apply as often as directed or as needed on a individual basis.Stainless Steel 304 Grade
- Stainless Steel needs regular maintenance in order to keep it clean and shiny. Maintenance with a non abrasive pad, stainless steel cleaner and polisher is advised. Avoid abrasive and chlorine based products. exposure to salty air or other factors may cause corrosion called tea staining, cleaning should occur regular in all locations more often in maritime or coastal applications or choose 316 EP for extra protection.Aluminium
- Maintenance is easy with soapy water. Avoid abrasive scrubbers, that could damage the surface, Cleaning is recommended at least 3 times a year or as needed.Lacquered Wood
- To clean and maintain this product, wipe it down with a damp cloth and non - abrasive commercial cleaner.Acid Etched Glass
- To clean and maintain this product, wipe it down with a damp cloth and non - abrasive commercial cleaner. Rehau® Synthetic fibers
- Cleaning your wicker is a breeze. Wash with warm soapy water and lightly brush between the weaving lines if needed, then rinse with clean water. Make sure to avoid abrasive brushes.Sunbrella® Textile
- For easy cleaning, all covers are removable. It is advised to wash your covers by hand in cold soapy water and rinse, it is advised to avoid the following warm or hot water, washing machines, dry cleaning and bleach products. it is recommended to store cushions in a ventilated space.
Batyline® & Contract 45 Textile - To clean, just lightly brush it down with warm soapy water and then rinse with clean water, avoid abrasive brushes.
Canatex® Textile - To clean, just lightly brush it down with warm soapy water and then rinse with clean water, avoid abrasive brushes.
Stamskin® Textile - Brush outdoor leather down with warm, soapy water and then rinse with clean water. Do not use use harsh cleaning products and avoid abrasive brushes or brute strength, be gentle.
QuickDryFoam™ Cushions - Air cushions in a ventilated area while washing covers.
Please contact us about your special requests and lead times. Contact Us